TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ivy Cottage (Children’s Theme Parties Ltd)
• If for some reason we are unable to attend your party (due to sickness or a family emergency) then your deposit will be fully refunded. If you have ordered the Enchanted Tea Party Feast (kids party food) this will be delivered to you on time for the discounted price of $100 incl GST (travel expenses will apply if you live anywhere outside the purple box on the Travel page).
• Travel expenses will apply if you live anywhere outside the purple box on the Travel page.
• Please ensure that all the details provided to Ivy Cottage Parties are accurate and correct.
• Ivy Cottage Parties reserve the right to review our prices at anytime (bookings that are pending and made prior to any changes will not be affected).
• All children 3 years old and under must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times. Any children not in the party/event group are the responsibility of waiting caregivers. All children 1 year old and under are free.
• Guests with food allergies are encouraged to bring their own food. Ivy Cottage Parties accepts no responsibility for guests’ food reactions.
• Our staff & Ivy Cottage Parties are not liable for damage to property as a result of the party.
• If you have given us permission to record your name & email address in our database you will receive occassional email updates from us. Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe.
• PAYMENT: Please pay the full amount due at the end of your party before we leave.
Final payment is by cash only.
• If your party/event is cancelled less than two weeks prior we reserve the right to retain any deposits made. Any reimbursements will be made 20th of the following month.
• If you cancel a party/event booking giving less than 48 hours notice to Ivy Cottage Parties, we reserve the right to charge you up to 100% of the total value of the kids party food already booked with our catering company plus any addtional services already booked (this includes: staff wages, facepainter, pamper party therapists, adult’s food from our catering company, birthday cake, etc). An invoice will be sent to you which must be paid by the 20th of the following month.
• Ivy Cottage Parties reserve the right to hold credit card details for all party/event bookings until such time as all payments owed to Ivy Cottage Parties have been received.
Making a booking or purchasing goods from IVY COTTAGE PARTIES (Childrens’ Theme Parties Ltd) is acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.